Monday, November 11, 2013

Unconventional Beauty, The Art of Audrey. June 2013.

Unconventional Beauty, The Art of Audrey

NX ArtHouse June 2013





About the Art:
Art has been my motivation, my rescue and my passion throughout life.  I try to paint an essence into each piece; a bit of beauty and timelessness captured into the canvas. And I try to leave a bit of spirit behind when I can create something that comes to life.
My subjects are portraits of people.  I try to reveal in my work life and the true nature of our selves. There is something essential to me in the raw nature of human emotion and the experience of life.  From the simple beauty of life in a traditional portrait to the darker aspects of human desire, I like to capture it all. I love the raw subject of human nature in all walks of life.  The side of life hidden away from society’s eyes I find fascinating.  When someone is completely comfortable in their skin and can accept who they are, regardless of what another person thinks, it is an incredibly beautiful thing.
It’s a thrilling and addicting experience to create. I hope to exhibit a small corner of my mind for others to enjoy, a corner in which I will continue to strive for my personal endeavors and goals, to exceed my own expectations and use this passion for others to see.



About the Artist: 

Audrey Jarvis was born in Bakersfield, California. She began drawing at a young age and started to explore it through high school. Fall 2012 Audrey started attending Bakersfield College to study graphic design. She is currently a student studying full time in 3D animation and graphic design at Laurus College San Luis Obispo. In 2012 and 2013 Audrey won an art competition at Maya Cinemas to have artwork blown up and displayed on the building. She also does special effects makeup.  Audrey’s career goal is to work for a large scale animation company. Audrey enjoys every form of art she can get her hands on and hopes to bring her audience a unique and beautiful experience that will stay with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment